Etsy

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photography: The Ring

Okay, so the other day it was very warm outside and i decided it would be a fun time to take some pictures of the ring. Ive had a few people ask about putting up pictures and one who, jokingly, stated he wouldn't believe i was engaged until he saw the pictures of the ring. So here there are! and no, it isn't on my finger in any of these. For that, you will just have to see me in person... Or wait for engagement pics:] I'm only putting four up here, and there are four more on my facebook. So if you want to see more go here: My Facebook

Here we go!

Picture 1: This is not an original idea, but it is an original pic.
I just thought it was a neat idea.
So this is my ring:] Its actually an antique from the 1940s. A great way to start off my vintage wedding.

Picture 2: Teacup
The cool part was, since it was an antique there was no way to tell if it would fit or what size it was until i put it on. And when i did, it fit perfect :]

Picture 3: Close up
So finally, here is a close up. Im just in love with this little ring. Its very "me" as everyone keeps saying. As it turns out, my aunt told me that this ring looks exactly like my grandmothers engagement ring, except hers was yellow gold instead of white gold. 

Picture 4: Surprise:]
And thus is born a new and exciting season of my life. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pictures and such:] For a few more, check out my facebook page here: My Facebook

God loves you so much.

Natalie

2 comments: