Etsy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Featured Shop of the Week - Jennasaurusfun!


Upon browsing and posting throughout one of the Etsy teams I’m apart of, I happen to meet the shop owner of Jennasaurusfun. This is a super cute little shop full of crocheted hats, beanies, and headbands. Each one has a creative animal or design on them. As she says below her shop title, not only are these cute and fun, but they will also keep you warm and are great gifts!



One of her favorite items in her shop is the “Beaver Beanie.” This was made after Jenna was inspired while coloring with her preschool kids. The next day a 4-year old in her class told her she should call the hat “Justin Beaver.”  :] Which I love! If you know me well at all, you know I’m a fan of Mr. Bieber.


I have a few favorites in this shop myself! The first two pictures featured on this page are two of my favorites. You cant go wrong with Octopus’ and owls:] And there are many more where that came from! Another hilarious hat is the one shown below. The ski mask with mustache:] There is just something for everyone in this shop!


Jenna says. "my philosophy is: Why should kids get all of the fun? I constantly see darling items that only come in kid sizes. I am trying to provide options for other "big kids" like me." :]

To see more check out these links:


Jennasaurusfun's Blog

Thanks for viewing!
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely!! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful feature!

    <3jenna(saurus)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to get to know a little more about this fantastic shop, thanks!

    ReplyDelete