Etsy

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nikon Wins



When i was in high school, my friend an i jokingly had "Nikon vs Canon" wars. Although it was a rather non competitive sport, we were very into it. ;] I was on the Nikon side of course, whilst she was on the Canon side. We would try to find things that made our brand more impressive, thus winning. Anyways, that came to mind after seeing the photo above. And all that is to say, HOW COOL is this cake? If it could be my wedding cake (which is another matter all in itself)  i totally would do it! It is a red velvet cake, which seems to very popular right now, with a black fondant coating.

This was given to a flickr user by her husband on her birthday, as well as the real deal, the Nikon D700.Which is an AMAZING camera might I add. I plan for it to be my next upgrade. This fantastic cake was created by a bakery in Pennsylvania called Granny Schmidt's.



Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic day:]

No comments:

Post a Comment