Etsy

Friday, February 25, 2011

Here We Go!

Blogs have been around for a while. My first blogging experience was, can anyone guess?? Xanga! Baha. That’s seems like forever ago now. Well as the years went on, we all (people in my age group) began to stray away from blogging,  moving more towards status updates and tweets. Recently, however, ive noticed more blogging going on; specifically tumblr.  I really had little interest in it. Now as some of you know, I’ve taken up a new business venture on Etsy! Instead of making this and that for myself, why not share it with the world, right? I began realize pretty fast that I’m going to have to do a little more promoting than I might be comfortable with. AND ALAS, here we are! A blog.

I figure this way, I can  (1) share my thoughts and the things that God has been revealing to me, as well as some of the awesome stuff I’ve discovered on this wonderful internet of ours. (2) promote my Etsy page and my Etsy Friends’ pages. There’s some ridiculously creative stuff out there! (3) Promote my photography and share what’s going on with all that. :]

When I post something, it will go under 1 of 3 categories: Personal, Business, or Photography. That way it may make it easier for people to navigate through this blog.

**warning** My personal blogs will almost always be about my faith, God etc. If that bothers you, then navigate past the Personal posts. That’s why I am labeling them. God is my life, but I would never force my ideas on anyone. I’m just happy I get to share them period:]

Thank you all who visit! It is greatly appreciated!

God loves you so much.

Natalie


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the crazy but fun world of blogging. Some of the nicest folks blog.

    You can talk of God all you wish...He loves it;-)

    blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't i know it:] Thanks for welcoming me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the etsian newbie page! Welcome... I am fairly new as well and my previous experience was with livejournal... that was about a million years ago. I am very excited to see what you have in store for us! Your shoes are darling... I, to, am planning on beginning features of fellow etsy sellers and all you have to do is follow me and then email me a picture of a specific item, a link to your store and a haiku about the item! Easy peasy! I will pick a couple to feature each week on my "Haikuesday" post.

    <3 jenna(saurus)

    http://jennasaurusfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I added you shop to my favorites... Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennasaurus! Ill definitely email you soon! Thank you for following me and favoriting me:] hehe.

    I love your knit headbands btw!:]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Blogland! I found you on Newbie Etsy. New to Etsy too, but been bloggin' for a bit. Would love it if you stop by Fuzzy Slippers Designs. :)

    ReplyDelete